- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Master’s degree), preferably in Humanities, Social/Political Sciences,
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral),
- At least 10 years of work experience in grants management, including an understanding of grant-making requirements in NGO’s or Universities,
- At least 5 years of work experience in operational roles in Grant Projects,
- Knowledge about project budgeting and procurement processes,
- At least 2 years experience in fundraising in ngos,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Flexibility to manage different tasks effectively and willingness to put in extra hours when required
- Analytical minded, enthusiastic, innovative, problem solver and decision maker,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Preparing proposals, and coordinating, implementing and reporting Grant Projects’
- Managing, monitoring and evaluating Grants Schemes,
- Preparing analytical, technical and financial reports,
- Improving relationship with stakeholders for project planning,
- Following paperwork and other related documents relating to grant Schemes.
To apply: ik@yeşilay.org.tr